Friday, January 4, 2008

Bauer needs a home asap!

Hi everyone. We're at 27.8% today!

As some of you know (because I've blatantly asked you), I have to find a home for my cat. I obviously can't take him with me to SK. I've been looking for 3 months for a home, but no one seems to be able to take him. I've even tried taking him to the SPCA, and long story short, they wouldn't take him.

I am running out of options! Would any of you be willing to adopt a new cat?

Here's a little about him. His name is Bauer, and he's an orange tabby cat. I found him a little over a year ago on September 11th as a stray, and he was a baby when I found him. He has been neutered and declawed in the front paws (so he won't scratch up your furniture!). Bauer is extremely playful, loves attention, loves to be pet, loves to play games with you, and his favorite game is fetch. Yep, he'll fetch stuff like a dog, it's very cute. He'll come to you when you call his name or whistle and stop doing something when you say stop.

If you decide to take Bauer, you'll get all the fixin's with him, including a covered litter box, continuous food feeder, lots of toys, flea medication, etc. Oh, and he's had all his shots too and he has no health problems.

If you would like to come meet him, or if you'd like to take him, please please let me know as soon as possible! I need to find a home BEFORE JANUARY 22nd!!!

1 comment:

Seggi said...

so is the january 22nd THE date? are you going to slovakia then? :)