Monday, January 28, 2008



I want to give an enormous THANK YOU to Relevant Media Group (http://www.relevantnetwork.com/) in Orlando (Relevant, Radiant, and Leader. http://www.relevantmagazine.com/ ). I myself subscribe to Relevant Magazine (the only mag subscription I've ever had, and well worth it!), and was sad to know that it would be so difficult to get it while in Slovakia. Oh by the way, this is where I've been wanting to get a job for over a year!

I e-mailed them last week saying that some of the folks in Trnava really enjoyed Relevant Magazine, and so did I. I asked if it would be possible if I could take 10-15 issues of their old copies that aren't on the shelves anymore- only halfway expecting an answer back, to be honest. The next week a wonderful gal named Theresa e-mailed me and told me to come on by to pick them up! I went there last night to get them and she came to the front with a smile and a huge stack of magazines. She even went to the back to get MORE! She gave me at least 22-25 issues of Relevant, Radiant and Leader for me to take to Slovakia with me and keep at the ministry.

She sent me on my way with a smile and a hug, and I left there with a huge smile on my face, feeling so thankful for these guys for being so generous.

So Theresa, Cameron, anybody else who had a hand in that decision.... THANK YOU!! You're taking part in investing in a real difference.

1 comment:

Petra said...

how cool is that?!