Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bauer HAS a Home! - Travel Plans - Prayer Requests

Finally... I found a home for my cat after 6 months! Now I can move forward without worrying about him...

So this is my last week at work at Strang Communications. I'll be leaving next Monday for a long trip home.

I'll be stopping in Tallahassee for a night, through Atlanta to visit Mission to the World, then up to Chattanooga to visit friends at Covenant College for a night. After that I'll go to Asheville, NC for a night and then up to Lakeside, Ohio for at least 3 or 4 nights.

From there I will either go home to NC or stop in NY and/or PA to visit family. Please pray for my safety during these travels. I had severe car trouble over the weekend, and even though the cost of getting it fixed was substantial, I am so thankful that I didn't break down in the middle of nowhere by myself!

If any of you live in these areas and want to meet up for coffee or a meal, please please call me!

__________________

Other than that, things are going okay. I'm not nearly as stressed as I thought I would be... at least not yet. Leaving my friends in Orlando is going to be a very very difficult thing for me to do.

Once I get home, I'm going to immediately start working at Camp Chestnut Ridge part time during the week/weekend. Most of my time will be dedicated to raising support.

I really do covet your prayers during this time.

Well, I'll write a bit more later. Hope y'all are having a good week!

No comments: