Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Let's Meet!


I mentioned this in passing in my letters, but I would like to meet with all of you over the next few months. I'd also like to meet with your pastors, and any person or group that you know of that may be willing to support this effort. My goal is to fill up my schedule for a meeting every day until I leave! It doesn't have to take long, and we could grab some coffee or lunch sometime. The purpose of these meetings are to give you an opportunity to ask any questions, to allow me to show pictures and/or a presentation of my trip, and also to just catch up with one another.

Also, to reiterate, I'm asking all of you to put me in contact with your pastors and/or missions representatives. I basically want to tell them about the trip, ask your church to pray for me, and to also give them an opportunity to sponsor me as a missionary next year.

If you'd like to schedule an appointment with me, please don't hesitate to contact me now! I'm willing to plan months in advance :)

By the way, we're at .8% ($280)!

No comments: