Wednesday, October 24, 2007

FAQ's



I've heard a lot of the same questions lately, so I'm going to answer them for everyone here as well:

Q: "What happens if you don't get your support?"
A: It's not a matter of IF, but it may be a matter of WHEN. My deadline is December 31, but if I do not have my financial support raised by that time, I will simply stay until it's raised (hopefully not too much longer!).

Q: "What about your career?"
A: God, in his awesome sovereignty, has called me to do His work while still using my career skills. I will be designing for the ministry, creating/maintaining their website, t-shirts, posters, flyers, and possibly brochures, etc. Isn't is great how He can call us to do what we love? I will also continue to design freelance projects in my spare time.

Q: "What about school?"
A: Lord willing, I'm going to continue taking a minimum amount of online classes, depending on my work load. I've been accepted with The Art Institute and will continue my education across the sea!

Q: "Where are you going to live?"
A: I won't know until it gets a bit closer to my departure. More than likely I'll be sharing an apartment with one or more American women within walking distance from The Building.

Q: "Where are you going to live when you get back to the U.S. in a year?"
A: Two months ago I wasn't going back to Slovakia. At this point, it would be quite silly of me to try and guess where I'll be in a year.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask!

No comments: