Friday, August 15, 2008

82% and Important Prayer Request

Here's an updated breakdown of supporters needed! By the way, I know a lot of you can't commit to monthly gifts, and any gift whatsoever is so appreciated, no matter how much. So don't think that since you can't do monthly gifts it wouldn't make a difference! This is just an easier way for a lot of people to see it.

$585 per month (or $7,025 total) still needed

3 people at $100 per month
4 people at $50 per month
4 people at $25 per month


Prayer Request: As you're probably aware, the dollar continues to drop steadily compared to the Slovak crown. My MTW representative and I are going to be looking at this soon to see how much it has dropped and how much more support I'll be needing because of it. Please pray that the drop will be small and I won't need to raise a substantial amount more.

Also, a church that had committed to a substantial amount ($2,400) will probably be pulling their donation completely. Their financial situation at the church is VERY bad because of certain events over the past few years with their congregation. Please pray that -their financial situation would improve and they would be able to follow through with their commitments... or that God would provide this loss to me soon. By the way, this loss is not included in my support still needed because it's not 100% sure.

No comments: