Tuesday, August 19, 2008

76%, Rising Dollar, and Depature Goal

Due to recent developments, my support now stands at 76%. It was higher, but the church I mentioned in my previous post (read the post from a few days ago) will not be able to give as once promised, bringing me down from 82%.

Over the past few weeks, the dollar has actually started to go up compared to the Slovak Koruna! That's good for me- please continue to pray for this.

Hopefully this week I'll be able to tell you more details about my departure goal date.

Right now with the support I have, I could serve for about 7 months. As you know, I've committed to 12. Though it is tempting to leave now and get started, I feel as though I should wait upon the Lord's provision and hope that 100% comes in. If you're confused about when I'm leaving, and why I could technically leave now, that's normal. :) I'll explain it in a few days.

Stay tuned!

No comments: