Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Don't be Intimidated!

Lately, I've heard the following quote from so many people, "Anything I can give probably won't make much of a difference for you. You really need people to come along with thousands of dollars per month!"

Well, first of all, I only need about $2,000 per month remaining - so technically I only need ONE person at that much!

Second, please don't think that unless you have a lot to give it won't make a difference! Please hear me! Every single dollar makes a difference, and it doesn't matter to me if you can't give much. It just means so much to me that you'd be willing to give ANYTHING! That's between you and the Lord. I used to be embarrassed around missionaries or anyone doing mission work because I thought that my $10 or $20 couldn't make a difference. I no longer think that, and gladly give anything I can, even if it's only a few dollars.

Please don't let the total amount I need to raise to intimidate your giving!

We're at about 43% today. Slowly but surely getting there!

Do you have any friends, family, churches, small groups, etc. who has a heart for missions? I'd love to tell them about what the Lord is doing in Slovakia and how they can be a part of it!

Are you in a small group or bible study? Have you considered pledging together as a group? Giving as a group gives your group a chance to be a part of sharing the Gospel around the world, and may only end up being literally a few dollars for each person! Call or e-mail me for more info!

No comments: