Monday, April 21, 2008

Answer to Prayer and More Prayer Requests

Just wanted to inform y'all that I finally got a car today. I had been borrowing my family's truck for a few months, and needed to get my own.

I also may be looking into the possibility of finding another place to live in the Mebane/Burlington/Hillsborough area. If you have, or know someone who has a spare bedroom that I may be able to temporarily stay in, please contact me. Any time period can be arranged, but since I am praying that support raising will be quick, I do not plan on the period being long.

I know I've said this a thousand times, but please pray for my patience during fundraising. I trust the Lord in his infinite wisdom and sovereignty...but my sinful human self tends to feel the difficulty in waiting for the provision. Please pray for my attitude and my heart as well, that I will continue to trust the Lord.

In times when things are difficult, I constantly remind myself that God has changed my heart, and I feel that He's clearly called me to His service--and even though financial difficulties have been with me from the beginning, it is no indication to stop raising funds!

No comments: